Welcome to the Chicago Pet Show!
2017 Chicago Pet Show Schedule
Oak Lawn Pavilion
April 29 & 30, 2017 (Sat. and Sun. 10a – 5p)
9401 S Oak Park Avenue, Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Libertyville Sports and Fitness Complex
September 16 & 17, 2017 (Sat. and Sun. 10a – 5p)
1950 US-45, Libertyville, IL 60048
Kane County Fairgrounds
November 11 & 12, 2017 (Sat. and Sun. 10a – 5p)
525 S Randall Rd, St Charles, IL 60174
General Ticket Info
Bring your entire family for a fun filled affordable weekend to meet and greet local rescues, pet services, and pet products, magic acts, cold blooded creatures, pony rides and a whole lot more! Free Parking, free admission for kids under 18 and seniors over 65, and adult tickets good for the entire weekend you don’t have to miss a thing at the Chicago Pet Show! Minor children must be accompanied by an adult.
Half of the Chicago Pet Shows’ gate revenue goes to participating rescues, shelters and humane societies. Redeem ticket for wristband at the gate for a weekend filled with fun activities. Purchasing tickets now supports your favorite participating rescue, shelter, and humane society or breed club. If you would like to attend all Libertyville, St. Charles, Oak Lawn Chicago Pet Shows, save $8 by getting tickets for all events in advance for just $15. That’s a savings of $6.
You will receive wristbands for the second day of each event.
Have a pet of your own? Please see below rules
THE RESCUES ARE THE STARS OF THIS EVENT
Come to learn and play with us but please leave your pet at home. We ask that only rescue animals attend, you have proof of current rabies vaccine, they are in good overall health and the animal is comfortable in a very social situation with a lot of other pets and people.
If at anytime the animal gets stressed remove them from the building so they can decompress. The waiver below needs to be filled out and signed for each animal. Flat leashes are required on all animals, no flexies or retractable leashes allowed – not even locked. One leashed animal per person 18 years or older for the safety of all.
Chicago Pet Show reserves the right to refuse admittance. This also applies to all animals participating in any demonstrations or rescue groups.
- Please click on pictures below.
- Print Form.
- For faster check-in at the event fill out the indemnification form and proof of rabies vaccine. Be prepared. This is a state law.
- Free raffle will be going on all weekend and goodies bags given out while supplies last.
- Find show specials and coupons for some of your favorite food and pet care services.
- Supplies and services to help any special needs of your pets.
- Seminars featuring educational talks within the pet health industry.
- Opportunities to meet person-to-person with those who share your enthusiasm with your breed of choice.
- Discuss the needs of your pets firsthand and find the solutions you can need to help your pet, met expert vets and therapists in your area.
- Talk to the experts about what food is right for your pet.
- See Chinchillas, Ferrets, Reptiles, Dogs, Cats, and Birds. It’s like Noah’s Ark meets a trade show all in one place.
- Free parking available. If parking is tight onsite there is plenty of offsite parking.
- we ask that you carpool as you can. Parking will be a bit tight so bring a car full when you come.
- Kane County extra parking at the fairgrounds on the gravel in the back.
- Oak Lawn extra parking street side and across the street. It will be busy so car pool if you can!
See All The Fun You Can Have At The Chicago Pet Show:
All rules must be met to enter and for the safety of all attendees, folks can be asked to leave if they not followed. Questions? Call (630)385-4000