Welcome to the Chicago Pet Show!
2016 Chicago Pet Show Schedule
Oak Lawn Pavilion
April 23 & 24, 2016 (Sat. and Sun. 10a – 5p)
9401 S Oak Park Avenue, Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Libertyville Sports and Fitness Complex
September 17 & 18, 2016 (Sat. and Sun. 10a – 5p)
1950 US-45, Libertyville, IL 60048
Kane County Fairgrounds
November 12 & 13, 2016 (Sat. and Sun. 10a – 5p)
525 S Randall Rd, St Charles, IL 60174
General Ticket Info
Bring your entire family for a fun filled affordable weekend to meet and greet local rescues, pet services, and pet products, magic acts, cold blooded creatures, pony rides and a whole lot more! Free Parking, free admission for kids under 18 and seniors over 65, and adult tickets good for the entire weekend you don’t have to miss a thing at the Chicago Pet Show! Minor children must be accompanied by an adult.
Half of the Chicago Pet Shows’ gate revenue goes to participating rescues, shelters and humane societies. Redeem ticket for wristband at the gate for a weekend filled with fun activities. Purchasing tickets now supports your favorite participating rescue, shelter, and humane society or breed club. If you would like to attend all Libertyville, St. Charles, Oak Lawn and the 2016 St Charles Chicago Pet Shows, save $8 by getting tickets for all events in advance for just $15. That’s a savings of $6.
You will receive wristbands for the second day of each event.
Bringing a pet? Please see below rules
RULES FOR BRINGING YOUR PET
Come to learn and play with us but please leave your pet at home unless you have proof of current rabies vaccine, in good overall health and your pet is comfortable in a very social situation with a lot of other pets and people and the below waiver is filled out and signed for each pet. Flat leashes are required on all animals, no flexies or retractable leashes allowed – not even locked. One leashed pet per person 18 years or older, children may not walk pets through the event for the safety of all. Chicago Pet Show reserves the right to refuse admittance. This also applies to all pets participating in any demonstrations or visiting the rescue group they were adopted from.
- Please click on pictures below to make them larger.
- Print Form.
- Fill out the indemnification form and bring it, along with proof of rabies vaccine for a faster check-in at the event
- Free raffle will be going on all weekend and goodie bags given out while supplies last.
- Find show specials and coupons for some of your favorite food and pet care services.
- Supplies and services to help any special needs of your pets.
- Seminars featuring educational talks within the pet health industry.
- Opportunities to meet person-to-person with those who share your enthusiasm with your breed of choice.
- Discuss the needs of your pets firsthand and find the solutions you can need to help your pet, met expert vets and therapists in your area.
- Talk to the experts about what food is right for your pet.
- See Chinchillas, Ferrets, Reptiles, Dogs, Cats, and Birds. It’s like Noah’s Ark all in one place.
- Free parking available. If parking is tight onsite there is plenty of offsite parking. At Darien extra parking around the neighborhood or at Hinsdale South High School athletic field parking lot – adjacent to the football field. Kane County extra parking at the fairgrounds on the gravel in the back. Oak Lawn extra parking street side and across the street. It will be busy so car pool if you can!
See All The Fun You Can Have At The Chicago Pet Show:
All rules must be met to enter. And for the safety of all attendees, folks can be asked to leave if they not followed. Questions? Call (630)385-4000